2019年7月29日月曜日

Oxford Reading Tree

I will introduce adout Oxford Reading Tree series.
In this series, the magic key is always the key to the story.

I want to tell you these funny and strange stories.

the outing oxford に対する画像結果
The Outing
The school trip is nearly spoilt by the rain, but Nadim has an idea.

I was sorry for that situation.
But I think they were lucky.
I love Nadim's idea.
I want to go to the museum.
 ship in trouble oxford に対する画像結果
Ship in Trouble
The children help rescue the crew of a ship in trouble.

The chicldren were very brave and had nice idea.
I want the ability to make quick decisions in case of trouble.
 mirror island oxford に対する画像結果
Mirror Island
Chip discovers mirror writing and help to find burisd treasure.

My favorite scene is where Chip gives a mirror to the man.
He was too honest and scary lol👅
 lost in the jungle oxford に対する画像結果
Lost in the Jungle
Mum gets lots of plants for her birthdey and the house turns into a jungle.

I was surprised that the deployment went to the jungle suddenly.
But it was not bad.
 lost in the jungle oxford に対する画像結果
Sudmarine Adventure
Wilf's birthday present is the beginning of an exciting undersea adventure.

The old man was so cute.
The undersea is a bit scary, but I want to go with the old man.
It will be a fun adventure.

Do you like these kinds of stories?
Please try to read it😉
Thank you😘

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿